EZ4 Baseplate Bracket (524431-4) by Roadmaster®. Install time: 2 hours. Transform your vehicle into a reliable load-hauling machine by installing this superior trailer hitch. With this product that is made utilizing only the highest quality materials and the latest manufacturing technologies, you can safely haul your loads no matter whether you're simply going from point A to B or heading for a long trip. Built to last, it brings a great combination of durability and worry-free performance.
- Trimming of spoiler, air dam, grille or plastic fascia may be required on some models of this vehicle.
- Trimming of the shock absorption pad, active air shutter or louver housing, lower air dam, air deflector, cowling and/or rock guard is required.
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
When it comes to towing, choosing a right trailer hitch that will meet your towing needs is the most important step to take. Whether you’re looking for an ideal solution to efficiently haul your loads without the worry of losing your cargo on the first sharp curve, this product is just what you can’t do without. With this top-of-the line trailer hitch that is designed to make towing simple, easy and safe, you can be sure that your cargo will stay safe no matter whether you set off for a little jaunt or go on a big trip. It is expertly crafted from top-grade materials using state-of-the-art equipment to provide exceptional rust and wear resistance needed to withstand the harshest conditions. Engineered to meet highest standards of quality and durability, this product is sure to deliver many years of reliable service.
Roadmaster® is a leading manufacturer of premium RV aftermarket equipment, towed vehicle tow bars and braking systems, tow dollies, suspension products, etc. Since its birth in 1974, the company has been committed to offering only high-quality products. ROADMASTER products are designed, engineered, and manufactured in its plant in Vancouver, Wash. The company uses the software program 'FEA' which stands for 'finite elemental analysis' to ensure structural integrity and longevity of its products.