Universal LED AirGuard™ Set and Go Tire Pressure Monitoring with Anti-Theft Locking System by RealWheels®. Starts flashing RED if the tire pressure drops 5 to 10 psi. The use of the Locking Nut to tighten against the Set & Go on the valve stem helps prevent theft. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. The product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost. Designed with attention to every detail and manufactured from top-quality materials, this product will provide consistent performance over its entire lifespan. It is made by skilled craftsmen using cutting-edge equipment and innovative manufacturing processes to ensure the highest level of quality, performance, and reliability.
- Safety – Improper tire pressure has a detrimental effect on handling, braking and control
- Longer Tire Life – According to the D.O.T., 95% of all premature tire wear is caused by underinflation
- Self-calibrating – LED AirGuard Set & Go memorizes pressure when initially installed and can be easily recalibrated by simply removing and reinstalling
- Improved Fuel Economy – Proper tire inflation can save an estimated 3% to 5% in fuel costs
- The Set & Go can be used on any tire pressure between 10psi and 200psi
- Battery standby time is warranted for 2 years from the date stamped on the LED AirGuard. Batteries are non-replaceable
- Ultra-bright LED allows for visual checks of each tire, even in daylight!
- Helps to keep Trucks & Fleets CSA compliant
- Complies with the NFPA 1901 & 1917 Standards for Ambulances and Fire Trucks
- Experience, implemented in products
- Created to make your car brighter
- Produced from high quality materials
RealWheels parts and accessories are proudly made in the United States using innovative technologies and state-of-the-art equipment to give you the best of both worlds – superior quality and performance at an affordable price. They are crafted from premium materials under strict quality control at every step of the manufacturing process to ensure long-lasting hassle-free performance. Every product that rolls off the production line meets or exceeds industry standards and requirements, so you can rest assured it is safe to the environment and will serve you for years to come.
Need high-quality wheel covers to improve the look of your truck? Rely on RealWheels®, a globally-recognized leader in premium-grade wheel covers. The history of the company goes back to 1978, when Jan G. Polka decided to dress up those ugly cast wheels on his Kenworth truck and started making his own wheel covers. At first, he was marketing his wheel covers out of his home, but as the demand grew stronger, so did the need for a larger facility. Soon he moved the operation to a 2,500 sq. ft. industrial building. Today, the company thrives in a nearly 40,000 sq. ft. facility with a team of 60 employees offering hundreds of products. Race Wheel’s product line spans stainless steel simulators, hub covers, axle covers, billet pedals, and many other related products. The company makes 99% of its products right here, in the USA to ensure they offer excellent performance and durability.