Universal 7" Window Suction Mount TFT Video Monitor with License Plate Mount Rear View Back Up Camera and Distance Scale Line (PLCM7500) by Pyle®. Add an extra line of safety and become a better driver with this backup camera and monitor system. The Pyle PLCM7500 allows you to mount your camera and monitor exactly where you need them.
- Backup Camera & Monitor System
- Distance Scale Line Display
- Includes All Necessary Cables & Wiring
- 7'' TFT / LCD Mirror Monitor Screen Display
- 16:9 Wide Screen
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Dual (RCA) Video Input Connector Jacks
- Ability to Connect An Additional Camera Source
- Includes Universal Windshield Mount Holder
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Dimensions: 7.60''W x 5.24''H x 0.98''D
- License Plate Mount Camera
- Rugged & Durable Exterior Mount
- Slim-Bar Style Housing
- Swivel Angle Adjustable Cam
- Marine Grade Waterproof Construction
- IP-67 Water Resistant, Fog Resistant
- True Color Reproduction
- Total Pixels: 656 x 492
- Night Vision Ability
- Low Lux Light Performance, 0.2 Lux
- Wide Viewing Angle: 170 Degrees
- Black Zinc Aluminum Die Cast Chrome
- 17 Foot Male to Male RCA Video Connection Cable
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Dimensions: 10''W x 1.3''H x 1.26''D
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 1.84 lbs.
The small and durable camera installs easy and provides you with an extra set of eyes when on the road. Steer clear of bicyclists, watch out for pedestrians and skill your way into those tight parking spots like never before. The 7'' LCD display monitor and housing includes a windshield mount holder for ideal placement. It adds crisp color picture from your backup camera and reveals a picture display when you reverse or when visibility is limited. The slim bar-style waterproof camera is rugged and the preferred mounting location is just above the rear license plate. The system comes with all the necessary cables and wiring for connection. Drive safer and smarter with the Pyle PLCM7500 Backup Camera and Monitor System.
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.