Pontiac 6000 Driveline & Axle Parts
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Differential Covers & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- 4WD Actuators & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$35.67 - $339.41
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$33.81 - $151.03
- MOOG®Premium™ Universal JointPremium™ Universal Joint by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$9.02 - $53.71
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$20.33 - $216.88
- Cardone®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Cardone features premium quality and will perform better than...100% Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking, the leading cause of boot failureA new axle nut is supplied with every unit for hassle-free installation, as the old nut on the vehicle is typically worn or stripped$36.30 - $122.45
- First Equipment Quality®Wheel HubWheel Hub by First Equipment Quality®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$18.85 - $311.30
- ACDelco®Professional™ U-JointProfessional™ U-Joint by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.25 - $41.74
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$32.59 - $107.34
- First Equipment Quality®Replacement CV Axle AssemblyReplacement CV Axle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by swapping out your malfunctioning part with this premium grade axle component. Made to OE specifications, it will help bring the...Designed to help bring your vehicle back in its tip-top conditionFaithful reproduction of the original part in quality, look, and function$38.64 - $310.37
- Dorman®4WD Actuator4WD Actuator by Dorman®. More like a complete kit than a single part, Dorman’s Four-Wheel Drive (4WD) Actuator comes with all the parts needed to complete the repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds another...Sealed for leak resistanceEngineered for durability against harsh road and weather conditions, including water intrusion$34.95 - $238.92
- Cardone®Remanufactured CV Drive AxleRemanufactured CV Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured CV Drive Axle are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failureHigh quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life$34.67 - $101.43
- Mevotech®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$16.64 - $315.29
- MOOG®Super-Strength™ Universal JointSuper-Strength™ Universal Joint by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and...Super Strength™ alloy steel crosses for higher torque and horsepowerEliminates grease passages in the cross for maximum strength in high torque applications$12.22 - $47.78
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.65 - $184.89
- Dorman®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by Dorman®. This product is an integral component of the wheel assembly, and it is critical for establishing the handling characteristics of your vehicle. Dorman offers you a quality wheel hub that is...Direct OEM replacementSturdy steel construction$28.35 - $376.95
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$37.10 - $557.50
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub AssemblyAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals that meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$31.92 - $397.55
- Centric®C-TEK™ Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit (403.62002E)C-TEK™ Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and...Includes hub, bearing, seals and axle retaining nut, according to applicationMatches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitment$31.05
- Centric®C-TEK™ Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit (403.62003E)C-TEK™ Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and...Includes hub, bearing, seals and axle retaining nut, according to applicationMatches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitment$41.21
- Centric®C-TEK™ Rear Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit (403.62003E)C-TEK™ Rear Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and...Includes hub, bearing, seals and axle retaining nut, according to applicationMatches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitment$41.21
- Centric®C-Tek™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyC-Tek Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...High Quality Replacement ComponentsExacting fit and function$23.06 - $246.40
- Centric®Premium™ Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit (403.62002)Premium™ Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function...$72.94
- Centric®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$31.96 - $382.82
- SKF®Replacement Wheel HubsReplacement Wheel Hubs by SKF®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...Excellent replacement for your worn out or faulty partDesigned to restore original performance and reliability$29.38 - $413.74
- Pilot®Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot®. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub Assembly...ABS Sensor cable is constructed of nitrile butadiene rubber capable of handling temperatures from -40 degree F to 225 degree FUtilizing Superior seals to provide optimal performance between -30 degree F to 300 degree F$13.34 - $164.19
- DuraGo®Wheel HubWheel Hubs by DuraGo®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Exceptional service and dependabilityThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$12.60 - $193.22
- Dorman®Propeller Shaft CV Joint KitPropeller Shaft CV Joint Kit by Dorman®. Easily and affordably restore the driveshaft to proper functioning with Dorman’s Driveshaft CV Joint Kit. Now you can replace only the failed joint - instead of the entire assembly. Since this...Replacement stops clicking sounds and/or vibrations from the CV JointDurable design resists tearing, damage from debris, and water intrusion$98.85 - $152.04
- Rockford Driveline®Driveshaft CV JointDriveshaft CV Joint by Rockford Driveline®. Rockford Driveline's NEW "FULLY LOADED" C.V. joints are manufactured to meet the design requirements of the original equipment manufacturer. The new assembly includes super-strength OE...Stringent adherence to the highest quality standardsDesigned with unparalleled craftsmanship$84.65 - $169.31
- GMB®Universal JointUniversal Joint by GMB®. Drive shaft incorporated with universal joint is widely in use not only in automotive industry but also all other industrial scenes. Purpose: high torque transmission in limited space. GMB is specialized in...Special Chrome-Molybdenum Alloy Steel for superior corrosion resistanceExact fit snap ring included$3.51 - $28.26
- Standard®4WD Actuator4WD Actuator by Standard®. Directly compatible and built to last, this premium actuator component is right what you need to restore your 4WD functionality to superior condition. It will help bring back your vehicle’s capability to...Helps restore the 4-wheel-drive functionality of your vehicleAllows to engage and disengage your front wheels as required$16.14 - $255.42
The Pontiac 6000 was a mid-size automobile that was brought up to the market by the Pontiac division of GM in 1981 as the 1982 model year. The vehicle could be placed somewhere between its smaller GM cousin Phoenix, and the slightly more upscale Bonneville. The Pontiac 6000 shared its platform with the Chevrolet Celebrity, Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera sedan and station wagons, and Buick Century. And of course, all of the aforementioned autos were built upon GM-sourced A-Body platform. Overall, the automobile was somewhat typical of the U.S. automotive industry products manufactured and marketed during that era.
Well, most likely those are the accelerations that you enjoy the most, and there they are those driveline and axle parts working! Of course, even the most minor of issues with your vehicle’s driveline and axles parts could lead to under acceleration, improper road responses, uneven tire wear, and so on, and so forth. Your vehicle should be serviced at the mechanic’s shop of your liking. You see, the Pontiac 6000 replacement driveline and axles parts that we stock are produced by reputed manufacturers such as Cardone, Dorman, Pronto, Pilot, Centric, Timken, and many others, and we will always be able to supply you and your mechanic with everything necessary!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it`s important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you`re performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you`re going to come across numerous...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we`ll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...