Whichever way you look at it, the advent of LED lights is a great step in appreciating technology. It is now easier than ever before to brighten your car interior and exterior at a cost-friendly basis without affecting the environment. Peugeot 505 Led Lights are a great addition to many 505 owners that are still lucky to have this historic car within their keep. LED lights firstly come fully cased in moisture proof casings, making them withstand any extremes in weather conditions. Though Peugeot 505 lighting has over the years largely been based on ordinary incandescent bulbs, it is now possible for car owners to discard the conventional bulbs and go the LED way. One of the products that come with great added value is LUMEN® - Interior LED Bulb. It boasts of great natural lighting by effectively lighting both the interior and exterior areas of your Peugeot 505.
Amazingly, this is one of the lighting accessories that come cheap at the CARiD auto shop. It is a relatively low cost investment, considering the great benefits that it brings to your Peugeot 505. Firstly, you are able to reap the benefits of increasing the lighting of your car by choosing a compatible color from the many available colors at the shop. Secondly, the LED lights are made in such a way that they do not overheat, making them one of the safest accessories to have for your Peugeot 505 lighting needs. Thirdly and finally, they are compatible with all the different models of the Peugeot 505. The shop is at hand on a 24 hour basis so you can get help from the knowledgeable sales executes at any time. Shipping takes a considerably short time, and is usually done within a one day. As a Peugeot 505 owner, when it comes to illuminating your vehicle, consider heading to CARiD.
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$80.40 - $215.99
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$26.70 - $36.04
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Dashboard LED BulbsDashboard LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- PlasmaGlow® 10' LED Illuminators ModulesUniversal 10' LED Illuminators Modules by PlasmaGlow®. The 10 Foot Strip includes 10 Illuminators Modules and can be cut to length. Multiple strips can be connected together with the included waterproof plugs. Features:. 10 Foot...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowComes in a 10 ft. strip with 10 modules$48.06 - $104.83
- KC HiLiTES® Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator (3116)Universal Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator by KC HiLiTES®. 30 Amp Oval Lighted Rocker Switches with Green LED Indicator, is a standard equipment part included with all KC HiLiTES Light kits. Manufactured from the highest...30 Amp Rocker Switch Included In Most All KC Light SystemsStandard Load/Ground/Switch Construction$11.36
- Oracle Lighting® Plasma Daytime Running Light LED BulbsPlasma Daytime Running Light LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE Plasma LED bulbs are a safe and easy way to upgrade the look of your vehicle. Simply remove the halogen bulb and plug in the Plasma LED, there is no need for...Total output: 650 lumensLow Power Consumption$84.15 - $101.15
- EVO Lighting® LED Fog Light Conversion KitsLED Fog Light Conversion Kits by EVO Lighting®. The EVO Formance LED Headlamp Conversion Kits provide 3000 lumens of light per bulb, and can be easily installed on any vehicle or motorcycle. Specially designed to use CREE MK-R LEDs...Energy-efficient, aerodynamic design with a built-in fan to blow heat away, reducing chance of blowout due to overheating unlike similar products from competitors10,000 hour lifespan$183.16
- XKGlow® 60" Tailgate LED Light Bar (XK041017)Universal 60" Tailgate LED Light Bar by XKGlow®. Includes: control box, 3M tape, waterproof tape, zip ties, drill bit, mounting screws. Looking for a light bar that shines brighter and further, as well as gives you a custom...60" total length. 92 total top-grade LEDs5 Functions$76.48
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Putco® 3rd Brake Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $67.99
Peugeot 505 LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series