Chevy Cargo Van / Express 1998, Non-Programmable Steering Wheel Control Interface by PAC®. For vehicles equipped radios with wired remote control. Control functions such as volume, mode and track on most Pioneer, Sony, JVC, Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Blaupunkt, Jensen, Dual, Advent, OEM, Valor and Visteon radios equipped with a wired remote control input.
- The aftermarket radio MUST be equipped with a wired remote input (3.5mm headphone style jack or Blue/Yellow wire) to be compatible (ex. a port or wire on the back of the radio labeled W/R, REM, Wired Remote, Remote, Rem Cont etc.). If the radio does not have a wired remote input then you will need to use the SWI-X
- Not compatible with Sony models: XAV-AX100, XAV-W650BT, XAV-W651BT, XAV-W630BT, XAV-W631BT - these models must be used with SWI-CP5 or SWI-CP2
- Not compatible with Kenwood models: KDC-X598, KDC-BT318U, KDCBT-758-HD, KDCBT-558U & KDC-X798. These models must be used with the SWI-CP5
- Clarion model CZ500 does not support remote Bluetooth controls
- JVC model numbers KW-NT1 and KW-NT3HDT do not support Presets Up and Down from steering wheel controls
- Pioneer AVIC-Fxxx radios do not interpret radio preset seeking commands. This is a limitation of the radio not the SWI-RC. There is no correction for this unless it comes from Pioneer
- Pioneer radios with Bluetooth feature, the steering wheel controls will not adjust the phone call volume. The phone call volume must be adjusted on the face of the radio. This is a limitation of the radio not the SWI-RC. There is no correction for this unless it comes from Pioneer
- Only the AVIC-Z110BT, Z120BT, Z130BT, Z140BH and the AVIC-X920BT, X930BT, X940BT will support the Voice Recognition function via wired remote input
- Retains steering wheel control functions when replacing the factory radio
- Retains programming even if the vehicle's battery is disconnected
- Designed to get your audio equipment up and running
- Manufactured from premium materials for immense quality
- Made to be tough-as-nails to survive punishing conditions
- Will provide years of reliable function and superior value
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC® - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.