Chrysler PT Cruiser 2008, Radio Replacement Interface by PAC®, with Navigation Outputs. Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio and retains the factory installed amplified audio system. Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of all factory controls.
- Does not retain uConnect
- In Premium Amplified Systems only two input channels can be used from the aftermarket radio, therefore there will be no fading capability of the aftermarket stereo
- Vehicles equipped with a factory Alpine system MUST use revision 1.1.4a or higher
- RAP accessory output wire
- Reverse trigger wire
- Illumination output wire
- Parking brake wire
- Vehicle speed sense wire
- Vehicle entertainment system (CHYRVD required for VES video in/out)
- Rear seat entertainment and dual zone audio
- Factory-installed amplified audio system
- Single wire output for steering wheel control module
The Pacific Accessory Corporation - better known as PAC® - has been a major player in the OEM integration business since the 1970's, back when the 8-track player was the iPod of the day and replacing a radio involved hours of cutting and splicing. Fast forward 30+ years to the present and PAC is an established and trusted leader in the mobile electronics industry and the world's largest and most advanced supplier of OEM integration solutions. But, even though they have grown beyond their wildest dreams, their goal now - as it was back in the 70's - is simple: to provide distributors, dealers and installers with the latest products, solutions, support and training necessary to satisfy the needs of customers.