Universal Strut Tamer II Extreme by OTC®. The 6637 Strut Tamer II Extreme sets a new standard in strength and safety for strut spring compressors. This unit meets the new ASME PASE safety standards for spring compressors and is capable of safely compressing the largest strut springs. A replacement for the Strut Tamer Extreme with improvements designed to provide quick and safe strut service for technicians. The 6637-ST includes the Strut Tamer II Extreme and stand with wheels to move around the shop and save space.
- New forged locking jaws includes larger pads and offset to clamp onto and compress springs even tighter than before
- New extra thick 5/8" compression arms for superior strength, stability and safety
- New locking trunions for optimal stability during spring compression
- New arm-locking rings eliminate the need for tools to adjust
- Includes stand with wheels for easy mobility in the shop
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
OTC® is a leading manufacturer and supplier of professional vehicle electronic diagnostic equipment, servicing tools and equipment as well as automotive fuel maintenance. In 2012 the company was integrated into the Automotive Service Solutions Business Unit of the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Business Division. It was a milestone in the history of the OTC brand, which allowed to expand the company's horizons and sales area. As a part of the Bosch Group, OTC products are offered in more than 150 countries across the globe.