Universal Motor-Rotor™ 2,000 lb Heavy-Duty Repair Stand by OTC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by OTC will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Capacity: 2,000 lb Type: Heavy-Duty
- Handles a wide variety of engines, transmissions, torque converters, and rear axles from trucks, tractors, and construction machinery
- The 50:1 ratio gearbox allows full rotation of mounted unit with just a turn of the crank and locks in position. Easily maneuvered when loaded
- To ensure engine stability in all positions, this repair stand is equipped with a positive-crank handle locking mechanism
- Twin-post design, featuring laterally adjustable, 3-position outboard support; provides an extremely stable work-holding unit
- Locking rear wheels anchor stand in position
OTC® is a leading manufacturer and supplier of professional vehicle electronic diagnostic equipment, servicing tools and equipment as well as automotive fuel maintenance. In 2012 the company was integrated into the Automotive Service Solutions Business Unit of the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Business Division. It was a milestone in the history of the OTC brand, which allowed to expand the company's horizons and sales area. As a part of the Bosch Group, OTC products are offered in more than 150 countries across the globe.