MO962 Gloss Black with Milled Accents wheels by Moto Metal®. Moto Metal rims are made exclusively for the custom truck and SUV enthusiast. The wheels are created by custom truck enthusiasts, for custom truck enthusiasts. They have the looks, the strength and the capabilities that the discerning off-road driver is looking for.
- Custom Truck Wheels
- Aggressive and Groundbreaking Design
- One-Piece Cast Construction
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size will vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
These custom wheels are a concentrated expression of the character of the vehicle. Put the right wheels on a truck and it completely changes the image of the vehicle. A change from spidery show wheels to massive power design off-road wheels with oversize tires instantly transforms the vehicle from elegant city showstopper to a tough cliff crawler. Moto Metal rims are made for the customizers who want wheels that emphasize the power under the hood and the vehicles ability to go anywhere. These are wheels for the rebels and seekers of freedom, for the individualists who want to break away from the pack and choose their own path forward.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Moto Metal originated in the Southern California Motocross community. With an attitude of "Ride Hard, Live Hard" the line is inspired by riders and teams alike. Moto Metal's edgy designs and street looks have been fused for a uniquely Southern California MX look for today's lifted trucks and SUV's. The brand is marketed by Wheel Pros, the most respected company in the custom wheel business. Wheel Pros started with a single Distribution Center in Denver, CO, and has now grown to encompass numerous brands, including Diamo, Helo, KMC and XD Series. A commitment to the dealers and producing the highest quality automotive wheels continues to drive company growth. In May 2008, Platinum Equity, a Beverly Hills, California-based private equity group, purchased Wheel Pros and announced the integration of American Racing and Wheel Pros. The new company, known simply as Wheel Pros, delivers world-class products and services with more than two dozen brands and programs to 25,000 dealers in over 30 countries. Wheel Pros is lead by top industry veterans with more than 150 years of combined experience.