Ford Ranger 2.9L 1987, Water Outlet Restrictor Kit by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle run better. If you are looking for premium quality equipment to attach to your precious vehicle, look no further than Moroso.
- Restricting coolant flow leaving the engine lets you control the amount of heat absorbed by the coolant
- Red, gold, and blue anodized aluminum restrictor plates are mounted under the water outlet on the intake manifold
- Kit consists of three restrictor plates with 5/8", 3/4", and 1" I.D. holes for optimum coolant flow, 1-1/8" O.D.
- Designed to deliver premium quality
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials
- Built to last
- Manufactured to meet stringent quality requirements
If you are a car junkie, you certainly keep all the systems and parts of your vehicle in perfect condition. Surely, the cooling system is no exception, and if you want your vehicle to function at its full potential, the high-quality performance cooling parts we offer are just what the doctor ordered. This product has a heavy-duty construction to be reliable and durable enough to hold up to hard use and wear. So, if you're looking for performance cooling parts with increased capacity and heat transfer capability, we will have you covered.
Moroso® is one of the world's leading manufacturers of automotive parts and components for racing and street performance applications. Moroso offers a wide range of products from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment. The company was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso, who was featured by Hot Rod magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the history of drag racing. Moroso products are widely recognized in the performance world because they are expertly made for racers - by a racer!