Toyota MR2 2.0L 1995, Street and Competition Oil Pan by Moroso®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get you vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
|Capacity: 6.25 Quarts|
- Aluminum with 14" thick billet aluminum pan rail
- Trap door baffling ensures adequate oil control in Road Racing, also an excellent Drag Race oil pan
- Solid windage tray with oil drain & dipstick cut out holes prevents oil from splashing back to the rotating assembly, robbing vital horsepower
- Front of pan includes a 28mm threaded bung to accommodate the factory turbo drain back connection
- Side of pan retains a 38" thick billet receptacle to accommodate the factory oil level sensor
- Includes mounting kit with hex drive steel studs and serrated faced flanged nuts
Need more power under the hood? Want to get more out of your vehicle? You may need more Moroso. Driven by passion for racing Moroso provides drivers with quality high-performance products at a reasonable price. Choosing the right components for your vehicle's systems is critical to its reliability, and will extend the life of your vehicle. Moroso parts are designed with only one goal – performance. Moroso's highly skilled staff coupled with their highly accurate machining processes result in a product that guarantees only premium quality. Whether you are a motorsport racer or a street-legal car enthusiast – Moroso has the right part to suit your needs.
Moroso® is one of the world's leading manufacturers of automotive parts and components for racing and street performance applications. Moroso offers a wide range of products from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment. The company was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso, who was featured by Hot Rod magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the history of drag racing. Moroso products are widely recognized in the performance world because they are expertly made for racers - by a racer!