Universal Spoiler Kit by Moroso®. Material: Aluminum. Comes unpainted. Installation Type: Drilling. Untrimmed Dimensions: 57" Length, 12" Width and 24" Struts. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible.
Notes: Drilling is required.
- Provides downforce to rear wheels for improved high speed stability
- Comes complete with support struts, mounting brackets, hardware and detailed instructions
- Can be trimmed to fit most applications
- Untrimmed dimensions: 57" length, 12" width and 24" struts
- Made from 0.050" 3003-H 14 Aluminum sheet
- Designed to deliver premium quality
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials
- Built to last
- Manufactured to meet stringent quality requirements
- Support Struts
- Mounting Brackets
- Installation Instructions
Need more power under the hood? Want to get more out of your vehicle? You may need more Moroso. Driven by passion for racing Moroso provides drivers with quality high-performance products at a reasonable price. Choosing the right components for your vehicle's systems is critical to its reliability, and will extend the life of your vehicle. Moroso parts are designed with only one goal – performance. Moroso's highly skilled staff coupled with their highly accurate machining processes result in a product that guarantees only premium quality. Whether you are a motorsport racer or a street-legal car enthusiast – Moroso has the right part to suit your needs.
Moroso® is one of the world's leading manufacturers of automotive parts and components for racing and street performance applications. Moroso offers a wide range of products from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment. The company was founded in 1968 by Dick Moroso, who was featured by Hot Rod magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the history of drag racing. Moroso products are widely recognized in the performance world because they are expertly made for racers - by a racer!