Shock Mount by MOOG®. Is there excessive play in your steering wheel? Does your vehicle drift or pull, or veer when it hits a bump? Is your power steering noisy and does it leak? Your steering system is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain store, check out our great selection of replacement steering parts. With just a phone call or a few clicks of the mouse you can have OE quality steering parts, at great prices, delivered to your door in just 1-2 days.
- Replacement helps restore vehicle handling
- Superior rubber to steel bonding for durability
- Engineered to meet or exceed OE requirements
- Provides like-new steering, ease of installation and longer life
- Incorporates proven design and engineering features
- Electroplate and corrosion-resistant coating to help prevent galvanic corrosion
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.