Mercury Mariner Sport Utility 2011, Front Lower Forward Control Arm Bushing by MOOG®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking with age than your stock parts. MOOG bushings also reduce suspension noise and resist wear, salt, road grime and oils.
- High level bonding adhesive is used for durability
- Provides like-new steering, ease of installation and longer life
- Elastomer compounds do not utilize any reground rubber fillers
- Incorporates proven design and engineering features
- Bushings manufactured from high quality elastomer compounds for durability and ride performance
- Assembled with proper precompression for ultimate in performance and feel
- Restore handling and enable proper alignment
- Reduce noise
- Resist wear, road grime, salt, and oils better than typical bushings
- Less prone to splitting
In the automotive industry, MOOG is recognized as the Problem Solver. Building superior chassis parts begins with an engineering philosophy that never stops asking how MOOG engineers can make it better. Installing replacement bushings is vital to restore your vehicle's handling and wheel alignment. MOOG bushings are the right choice for the value-driven repair. They will return a secure, solid steering feel and assure consistency from part to part, which makes them superior to competitors. The bushings are highly resistant to wear, road grime and oils and they absorb shocks much better than stock parts.
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.