Jeep CJ Sport Utility 1970, Front Driver Side Outer Heavy Duty Steering Drag Link by MOOG®. Location: To Connecting Tie Rod. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Designed to consistently produce the right amount of preload for proper steering effort, MOOG tie rod ends and drag links provide long-lasting dependability and superior performance. The parts feature problem-solving innovation and precise engineering that simplifies installation process and prolongs service life.
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface
- Greaseable socket reduces corrosion and wear by allowing new lubricant to flush contaminants
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer
- Patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional designs for a more durable part
- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through bearing to stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength
The steering system of your automobile consists of various components that can fail after years of everyday use. Some troubles may be obvious once they appear; others may become apparent too late, resulting in replacement of major components. You need to remember that stiff or hard steering is not only frustrating but also very dangerous. So, once you need reliable and high-quality replacement steering parts, we will have you covered. The products we offer are sure to satisfy your OEM needs and guarantee proper steering and handling at all times.
MOOG® reputation as “The Problem Solver” can be traced all the way back to 1937. That was the year the company first produced a front-end replacement part recognized by mechanics as outperforming the factory original. As years passed and MOOG continued to innovate, the company became known for its ability to consistently develop “problem solving solutions.” Today, hundreds of innovations later, MOOG is recognized and respected throughout the automotive industry as The Problem Solver. It continues to earn that reputation by providing not only problem-solving parts, but award-winning technical support and training materials also.