Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can is the most advanced oil catch can on the market. Every turbo system deserves to be complemented by a proper oil catch can setup, also known as an air oil separator. An oil catch can prevents oil from accumulating in the air intake tract, which would have a negative impact on the efficiency of your intercooler.
- 50-micron bronze filter blocks oil from depositing in ventilation system
- Special engineered inlet pattern "turbulates" air longer, allowing oil to condense
- Internal baffle ensures no oil escapes during high-speed cornering
- Replaceable single-unit filter is easy to maintain
- Inlet and outlet accept -AN fittings for various configurations
- 100% billet anodized 6061 aluminum with laser etched finish
- Safe to use in pressurized systems
- Drain plug can be removed to allow for -AN return to oil pan
- Unique upper mounting bracket cogs provide versatile mounting options
- Includes push-on fittings for easy installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (1) 3/8” Hose Barb x 3/8” Hose Barb Black Nylon Ball Valve
- (1) 6’ Rubber Hose, 3/8” I.D.
- (1) 6061 Aluminum Drain Plug w/ 3/8” Hose Barb
- (1) 6061 Aluminum Baffle Rod
- (3) 12-20mm Worm-gear Clamps
Mishimoto is proud to announce the release of Baffled Oil Catch Can. With over a year of research and development time, Mishimoto has created the most effective oil catch can on the market. The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can was designed to separate oil particles from the PCV air that would normally have just been routed back to your intake. Custom grooves in the catch can's inlet turbulates the air longer and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 40 micron bronze filter to the intake. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions.
Mishimoto® Automotive is the leading manufacturer of aftermarket performance cooling products. The company was established in 2003 with the goal of providing customers with superior cooling system upgrades suited for track cars and daily drivers alike. The staff of automotive enthusiasts works hard to consistently produce the highest-quality products and provide exceptional customer service.