Mazda Navajo Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Fuel Injectors, Fuel Rails & Components
- Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Carburetors & Components
- Diesel Fuel System Components
- Fuel Hoses, Clamps, Gaskets & Seals
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Spark Plugs
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Vapor Canisters & Components
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Diesel Emission Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Fuel Doors + Components
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part, so...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$14.85 - $55.23
- FRAM®Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.41 - $42.73
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.37 - $54.45
- TYC®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component, chances are you'll finish your next trip on the side of the road. But...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$13.99 - $49.15
- Standard®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...Stainless-steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body, which leads to an extended service lifePrecision-wound and precision-trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel$16.77 - $851.98
- Carter®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$23.80 - $610.81
- Carter®Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$53.15 - $480.11
- Motorcraft®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Motorcraft®. Keep fuel clean with this premium product from Motorcraft. Manufactured from a 300-series stainless steel, this fuel filter traps and holds the smallest dirt particles, which can lead to poor performance and...Help prevent stalling, poor starting and potential engine failureHelp improve vehicle performance by ensuring a uniform fuel flow$3.21 - $542.08
- Spectra Premium®Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$15.88 - $680.63
- Delphi®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$27.33 - $718.93
- Delphi®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. Delphi fuel assemblies are designed to deliver an immediate, uninterrupted flow of fuel to the engine’s fuel rail and injectors at the specified system pressure, resulting in more efficient...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyIncreased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing, and possible loss of fuel flow and pressure$69.05 - $1,048.98
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$19.59 - $417.71
- Bosch®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Bosch®. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved drivability,...Superior turbine pump designSmooth fuel flow$31.53 - $219.10
- Replace®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Replace®. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump, which would in turn cause a no-start condition or misfiring and surging. A faulty sending unit will not enable the dash gauge to indicate the...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$26.49 - $913.74
- Motorcraft®Fuel Pump AssemblyFuel Pump Assembly by Motorcraft®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$273.06 - $877.76
- Autobest®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$11.14 - $47.89
- Denso®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary supplier...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$38.39 - $192.06
- Pilot®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting...Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$21.85 - $176.82
- Bostech®Remanufactured Multi-Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi-Port Fuel Injector by Bostech®. All Bostech Fuel Injectors are remanufactured with pride, here in the United States. Each of Bostech high quality Fuel Injectors, including fuel injectors is warrantied based on the...Compliant with the strictest standards for qualityExpertly crafted using the up-to-date technology$34.95 - $44.95
- ACDelco®Professional™ Fuel FilterProfessional™ Fuel Filter by ACDelco®. Protect your Combustion System from contaminants with a high-quality ACDelco Professional Fuel Filter.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1.99 - $443.93
- Bosch®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Bosch®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Dirt-holding capacity of 15 grams (Test based upon SAE J905 at 0.7 bar on 77041WS)Multi-layered filter media with 99% efficiency (Test based upon SAE J905 on 77041WS)$1.33 - $182.72
- WIX®Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX®. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These impurities...Provides highly efficient and unmatched fuel cleansing performanceProtects advanced fuel injection systems from contaminants$2.41 - $82.31
- Mahle®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Mahle®. Modern fuel injection systems require an extremely clean, homogeneous and free-flowing fuel supply. However, contaminants can get into the fuel during the production and transport process and need to be filtered...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.06 - $87.55
- Interfil®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Interfil®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.53 - $51.88
- Luber-finer®In-Line Fuel FilterIn-Line Fuel Filter by Luber-finer®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1.20 - $73.60
- Standard®Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel Pressure Regulator by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all...Precision engineered pressure regulators for proper fuel delivery and engine performanceFuel pressure regulators are application specific for the perfect fit and form$17.13 - $301.64
- Standard®Tru-Tech™ Fuel Injection Pressure RegulatorTru-Tech™ Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator by Standard®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$14.55 - $56.38
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants from...Designed with gradient density to meet or exceed OE specificationsDesigned to ensure optimal filtration to prevent fuel system contamination$1.63 - $83.74
- Delphi®Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Delphi®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$3.60 - $27.50
- Airtex®Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$2.04 - $111.92
The thirsty high-horsepower V6 in your Navajo needs a steady supply of fuel to satisfy her lust for gas. When considering the age of your vehicle, it's important to have a go-to supplier like us, who can get you the parts you need, when you need them. As part of your regular yearly maintenance and inspection, the fuel filter should always be changed to prevent damage to your fuel pump, and to also protect the motor from expensive damage resulting from particulate damage or fuel starvation due to poor fuel control. The system on your vehicle needs to run at a continual 35psi, which is controlled by an under-hood fuel pressure regulator.
The regulator rarely wears, but poor fuel pressure is usually due to one of three things: a leak in the system, a plugged filter, or faulty pump. Leaks are generally due to rusty lines, or cracked/deformed fuel injector o-rings. Genuine has a bargain for you if you need replacement OE quality o-rings. They're made with durable gas-resistant rubber that are made to last for thousands more hours of operation. Motorcraft premium fuel filters will keep your fuel delivery system protected and trouble-free, or you can choose a more affordable Interfil or Purolator filter which are just as good but without the OEM “Motorcraft” label attached to them. Check out the order page for even more deals, including brand new fuel pumps.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- August 24, 2017What Special Tools Are Available For Fuel...Maintenance and repair work on fuel systems must be done with precision, no matter what part of it you're working on. Tools specifically designed for use on fuel...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine's air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine -...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....