In-Channel Ventvisor™ Elite Window Deflectors by Lund®. True to their name, Ventvisor Elite Window Deflectors will keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat like other deflectors, but with a higher standard of quality than any other deflectors on the market. These Elite deflectors are products of superior design, material, fit and finish, and functionality, and they install in minutes with no drilling or special hardware required.
- Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out
- Fresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- Reduces wind noise, keeping interior quieter
- Reduces mirror fogging
- Shields your eyes from the sun for safer driving
- Allows you to crack the windows when parked in the sun, to let heat escape and keep interior cooler
- Sleek, low profile design
- Modified acrylic material
- Precision engineered for each application
- High performance material composition is thicker, stronger, and more durable than competitors
- Scratch and heat resistant
- Patent-pending, in-channel design delivers flawless fit and functionality
- Sculpted, rounded edges with hand-crafted finish
- Proprietary color blend complements OE window tint
- Installs easily In-Channel with 3M adhesive, no drilling or special hardware required
- Car wash safe
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Any competent set of window deflectors will let you keep your windows open enough for fresh air circulation without getting wet, significantly reduce wind noise so you can drive at speed with the windows open, and keep your interior cooler during the hot summer months by allowing you to crack your windows when parked in the sun. But how well do they fit? How difficult are they to install? How long will they last, and how will they fare in harsh environments?
For the best designed, best fitting, highest quality, and longest lasting window deflectors, choose Ventvisor Elite Window Deflectors from Lund. When Lund created these deflectors they started with a new material composition that sets new standards for performance, style and durability. This new material is thicker and stronger, which translates into a scratch and heat resistant product that can withstand the harshest environments and remain functional and looking good, year after year. Each Ventvisor Elite is precision engineered and handcrafted with sculpted rounded edges and a custom in-channel fit. The scalloped flange of the patent-pending low profile design fits seamlessly into the window channel to ensure full window functionality.
Ventvisor Elites install easily with 3M double-sided tape, with no drilling or special hardware required. Once installed you'll find that Lund's new proprietary color blend complements most OE window tints and provides superior optical clarity. These deflectors are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1920s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company's broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top-quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.