Subaru WRX 2004, V1 Inox-Line Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit with 0.9"-2.1" Front and 0.9"-1.8" Rear Body Drop (10245004) by KW Suspensions®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Variation 1 Inox coilovers take the worry and guesswork out of adjusting the damper settings when you drop the ride height because they have been optimally pre-set by KW Engineers at the factory to achieve the best balance between sport handling, comfort, and safety – at any ride height. Each individual coilover can be lowered by hand.
|Front Drop Height: 0.9"-2.1"|
|Rear Drop Height: 0.9"-1.8"|
|Front Damping Force Adjustment: No|
|Rear Damping Force Adjustment: No|
|Front Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer|
|Rear Height Adjustment Type: Threaded Spacer|
|Shock Absorber Design: Twin-Tube|
|Shock Absorber Type: Hydraulic|
|Without External Reservoir|
|Material: Stainless steel|
- Set of 4 coilovers that achieve the best balance between sport handling, comfort, and safety
- Damper settings have been optimally pre-set by KW Engineers and are not adjustable
- Shock absorbers are a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process (annealing, shot blasting, jigging, UV-test, phosphate coating, EPS coating) for optimal durability and minimized jigging characteristics
- Composite polyamide spring plates and ring nuts are light weight, corrosion-free, and effectively dampen vibrations and road noise
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel strut casing features dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels
- Features a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer/additional spring with integrated dust cap that protects against grit and the elements
- 100% street legal and German TUV approved
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
The wrong rebound and compression settings when a coilover shock absorber is lowered to certain heights can lead to an unnecessarily harsh ride, a reduced tire contact patch on the road, compromised grip, and the costly expense of accelerated tire wear. When wheels hop excessively from shocks that aren't pressurized correctly for the ride comfort or sporty grip you want, you are not getting the full benefits that adjustable coilovers offer. The engineers at KW Suspensions have taken the time-consuming hassle out getting your shock absorber settings just right once you've lowered or raised them with the V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit. It's a set of 4 coilovers that achieve the best balance between sport handling, comfort, and safety – for every possible ride height. Damper settings have been optimally pre-set and are not adjustable, but each coilover can be lowered individually by hand.
Variation 1 coilovers are a twin-tube dampening design formed of an inner tube element within an outer tubular element. Coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to remove internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable outer finish to minimize vibrations and resist corrosion. Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel strut casings feature dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels, and a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer serves as an additional spring. An integrated dust cap ensures grit and the elements do not reach inner valve areas.
Founded in 1995 in Germany, KW Automotive® GmbH has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of adjustable suspension coilovers and other related products. The secret of KW's success has come from the relentless development and testing that has consistently led to superior products and created satisfied customers. For example, KW uses a state-of-the-art 7-post dynamic test stand to simulate the most grueling racetrack conditions that coilover shocks and springs could possibly face. One of only a handful of such test stands in the world used by Formula 1 teams, KW engineers have put it to effective use refining and perfecting dampening levels of shock absorber compression and rebound. This ensures KW coilovers will give you durability and the fine-tuned ride quality you seek for your car or truck. KW has co-developed suspension products with Mercedes AMG, Rousch Mustangs, and Dodge's Viper SRT10 to name a few, and their products have helped achieve victories in Nürburgring 24 hour races, BFGoodrich long distance championships, World Touring Car Championships, FIA GT races and more. CARiD offers the best values you'll find on a full lineup of KW Suspensions coilover kits, hydraulic lift coilovers, sway bar components, and individual replacement parts which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.