FT1 Tarmac Wheels by HRE FlowForm®. HRE’s FlowForm line of wheels features iconic styling and a level of quality embodied by the HRE brand, all at an accessible price point. These cast flow-formed wheels are designed and engineered to offer the best possible combination of performance and durability. Not only do they provide excellent resistance to impact and shock, they also allow for better handling, maneuverability and braking.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions
- Made with state-of-the-art flow forming technology
- The perfect blend of light weight and strength
- Proven to enhance handling, braking and acceleration
- TÜV, VIA and JWL certified to ensure high standards of safety
- Standard color options are Liquid Metal and Tarmac
- Optional and custom powder coat colors available
- Euro, Asian, and American fitments
- Backed by lifetime limited structural warranty and 2-year finish warranty
If you’re looking to outfit your vehicle with high-quality wheels that will take your driving experience to a whole new level, but won’t cost you an arm and a leg, HRE is the name you can trust! Superior-grade HRE flow-formed wheels are designed to offer exceptional performance and style at a reasonable price. Made with advanced flow-forming technology, which gives them extra tensile strength compared to ordinary cast wheels, these wheels are proven to hold up to the toughest abuse. Since they’re lighter than cast rims, HRE flow-formed wheels will minimize unsprung weight, which allows your suspension to work more efficiently for better handling, and reduce rotational mass, for improved acceleration and braking. Designed with style and advanced engineering at their core and available in various finishes, these wheels are the perfect upgrade for your machine. They will give it that unique combination of luxury and performance you’ve been longing for.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
HRE® designs, engineers, and manufactures 1-piece, 2-piece with FMR™, and 3-piece forged as well as cast FlowForm® aluminum alloy wheels for Racing, Performance, Luxury cars & SUVs. Produced in San Diego, California-based, TÜV-approved facility, HRE’s build-to-order forged wheels offer a customized choice of offsets, widths and finishes, resulting in a uniquely personal style and performance solution for each customer’s application.