Grease Assembly Lubricant by Howards Cams®. Clings to and protects surfaces during initial start-up, delivering protection you can count on. Apply to cams and lifters for break-in protection. Can also be used on distributor gears, rocker shafts, rocker tips, pushrod tips, wrist pins and valve guides. Dissolves completely in oil without clogging oil passageways or plugging oil filters.
|Volume: 0.625 oz|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicle
- Deliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability
- Premium construction built with unmatched quality standards
- Ensure smooth, reliable operation and long-lasting service
- Painstakingly designed to meet your racing needs
- State-of-the-art manufacturing technology
- Made from the highest grade materials
- Subjected to stringent quality controls
- Proudly made in the USA
If you’re serious about being number one on the track, be serious about Howards Cams®! Howard Cams stays at the forefront of the racing industry, offering you some of the most technically advanced and reliable performance parts on the planet. Established by Howard Johansen under the name Howards Power & Racing Equipment, the company started as a manufacturer of racing camshafts in 1945. In 1998, the company retooled its facility in Oshkosh, Wisconsin and changed its name to Howards Cams & Racing Components. With the new facility, Howards Cams expanded its product line to include precision forged steel connecting rods and crankshafts, billet main caps, and many other racing parts. Howard Cams uses the most advanced computer design software and the highest-grade materials to create parts that give a winning performance for years to come. Choose Howards Cams: leaving competition in the dust!