Universal 3-Spoke Performance GT Series Black Vinyl Steering Wheel by Grant®. The Performance GT Wheel is designed for race cars. The wheel feature two holes to ease the installation of aftermarket switch buttons for racing. The wheel has hand stitched black vinyl grip and anodized aluminum spokes.
- Installation requires Grant Installation Kit (sold separately)
- Not designed for vehicles equipped with steering wheel airbags
- This wheel is pictured with an optional Quick Disconnect Kit
- This wheel does not come with a horn button or part number 4000 GT Styling sleeve. It was designed to be used with Grant Racing Quick Disconnect Kits. If you want to put this wheel on a street car you will need to also purchase a 4000 Styling Sleeve and a 5898 Horn button or a similar Signature Series Horn Button and of course an installation kit
|Dish Depth: Flat
|Grip Material: Vinyl
|Grip Color: Black
|Spoke Material: Aluminum
|Spoke Quantity: 3
|Bolt Pattern: 5
- Two holes for switch buttons
- Hand stitched vinyl grip
- Anodized aluminum spokes
Since 1922, Grant® Products has been a leader in the field of automotive products. After getting its start with engine overhaul kits and parts, Grant became involved in automotive racing and supplied many engine components that set records on the salt flats of Bonneville and on the pavement of the Indianapolis Speedway. Grant diversified into steering wheels for race cars in the 1960s and pioneered many advancements using woods and plastics in construction. After introducing tilt-wheel conversion kits and street-legal quick release steering wheel kits for theft prevention, the company became so successful with their steering wheel line they opted to focus solely on it. Today, Grant Products produces a wide range of modern and retro style steering wheels for boats, heavy trucks, ATVs, golf carts as well as passenger cars. When a well-made, stylish custom steering wheel is what you want, Grant is the only name you need to know.