Alfas Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®. Get this extremely bright lighting solution that performs like Xenon Light systems at a fraction of the cost. Alfas headlight bulbs are composed using a unique combination of gases providing a bright and powerful beam of light that will illuminate the road ahead in any weather. No modifications are necessary for the plug-and-play installation.
- Emit a pure white light that is rated at 5500K (4300K for H7 bulbs)
- Great upgrade for your vehicle's lighting system
- Up to 50% brighter lights at a fraction of the cost of expensive HID systems
- Constructed using quartz and heat resistant 14 gauge wires
- Feature a unique ceramic socket for heat isolation
- No risk of damaging the vehicles existing electrical installations
- Operate using a 12 volt power supply
- Consume about 85 watts of power
If you are looking for an efficient lighting system that won't break your budget, and doesn't require complicated installation, this top-notch plug and play headlight replacement bulb is your ultimate upgrade solution. The Alfas bulbs are constructed using quartz resulting in more efficient light output and ability to withstand higher temperatures without shattering. Alfas run at 85 Watts of power on standard 12V systems using 14 gauge wiring between the connector and the bulbs. Alfas use a unique ceramic socket which helps to isolate heat and reduce damage to the vehicles existing electrical system. With myriad of applications available, Alfas can be used on thousands of vehicles using universal headlight socket patterns. Experience plug and play brightness that will not melt or damage your vehicle's existing components with the Alfas Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO lighting.
EVO Lighting® is a prominent manufacturer of top-notch automotive lights and accessories. The company is focused on helping customers take the look of their vehicles to a completely new level. EVO Formance is constantly striving to maintain the highest possible quality standards by using premium materials and the latest technologies to create and manufacture unique and advanced lighting products as well as integrate them into today's automotive market.