EvoHT2™ Programmer by Edge®. The EvoHT is a premium hand-held performance tuner from Edge Products. The EvoHT was developed specifically to give you the most power at the best price, with industry leading service and quality that comes standard with every Edge product. With the Edge EvoHT, you literally hold the power to unlock the hidden potential of your truck or SUV power and fuel economy in the palm of your hand!
- Programs your vehicle’s engine control computer to let you increase power for maximum performance on the street, or while towing
- Offers setting for maximum fuel economy
- Customize operation of your vehicle’s air/fuel mixture, fuel flow, timing, throttle sensitivity, and automatic transmission shift points
- Stores your vehicle’s factory software programming for reinstallation at any time
- Displays readouts of your choice in analog or digital format
- Adjust or eliminate factory settings for rpm rev limiter and vehicle speed limiter
- Restores correct instrument readings and drivability when large tires are installed
- Provides detailed diagnostic of all check engine light faults and real-time monitoring of trouble codes
- Diesel version monitors exhaust gas temperatures as a fail-safe to ensure no engine components are being pushed past their limits
- Improves fuel economy and towing capabilities
- Installs in minutes with no tools required
- Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes
- Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points
- Monitor engine and transmission parameters
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The EVOHT is loaded with multiple power levels for each application. Power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement. There will be a mileage level, tow level, driving level, performance level, and Extreme level. The levels will vary on each make and model.
The EvoHT is a full functioning scan tool that reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
The EvoHT contains advanced tunes which are available for download and purchase on Edge internet update site including:
Tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter, and throttle body spacer
Advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point
The EvoHT is internet updateable via the built-in USB port. Simply plug in and update your EvoHT for the latest updates, software, and calibration files.
With the high cost of fuel today, it’s worth your while to maximize every drop when you need higher levels of performance or economy for your truck. Not only does the Evolution HT hand-held tuner do just that, it doubles as a diagnostic scanner to read fault codes and engine running conditions in real time. If you have any pre-existing check engine conditions, the EVoHT will give you a full diagnosis of why your light is on with no extra cost. You’ll keep more money in your pocket instead of giving it to oil companies and technicians. After plugging into your OBD II port, the EVoHT first stores factory settings for air and fuel mixtures, fuel injector flow rates, timing, throttle response speed, automatic transmission shift points and more should you wish to return to OEM specification. Next you can download software specifically created for your vehicle tailored to provide an astonishing increase in horsepower for higher on-road performance or towing, or choose your own preferences for throttle response and transmission shift points. During every day driving, a fuel economy setting maximizes all parameters for improved mileage.
Factory engineers created your vehicle to operate under the extremes of a wide variety of conditions, but ultimately settled on one range of midrange settings to satisfy the everyday driving needs of most vehicle owners. Because those common denominator algorithms do not maximize any specific performance category, the EVoHT tuner simply adjusts factory settings to get the most out of your engine’s natural abilities. Vehicle emissions will remain legal in 50 states no matter what setting is selected. If you’ve got large tires on your truck, just let the EVoHT know what size they are and it will adjust your speedometer and odometer to read correctly again. Because tires with a larger circumference effectively change overall gearing ratio from engine to pavement, the tuner can adjust throttle response and transmission shift points at just the levels and speeds you’ll need in order to reduce sluggishness and improve drivability.
Headquartered in Odgen, Utah, Edge Products® was founded in 1999 by engineers that specialized in performance electronics for diesel trucks. Earning a reputation for reliability and proven performance among users, Edge Products greatly expanded their customer base worldwide and has been named three times to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies. Edge currently offers a variety of OBD II compatible modules, programmers, and monitors for gasoline- and diesel-specific applications. Today, Edge is a subsidiary of the MSD Performance Company, and the resulting affiliation with MSD Ignition, Superchips, and Racepak parts has led to unparalleled engineering expertise, advanced product features, and quality construction techniques. Edge currently has over 100 employees and occupies a 40,000 square foot facility.