Chevy El Camino 3.3L / 5.0L / 5.7L with Chevy Small Block Engine 1978, Aluminum Adapter Plate by Dynatech®. Material: Aluminum. These SBC to Stahl Aluminum Adapter Plate Kits allow you to use a larger tube size to maximize power.
- Delivers a huge boost in performance and an awesome sound
- Rigorously dyno-tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains
- Precision designed for superior fit and function
- Expertly crafted from the finest materials for prime quality and reliability
- Ensures years of no-hassle, maintenance-free service
- Meets or exceeds all of your racing or performance requirements
- Exhaust Bolts
The Standard bolt pattern will only allow you to use a 1-3/4" tube size before interfering with the bolt holes. Featuring 5/8" thick machined aluminum with steel threaded inserts for the header bolts, these are the ultimate way to increase the capability of your engine. Each kit comes with all hardware to install the plates and 1.25" square ports as a starting point to help you port match the plates to your ports.
Dynatech® has been an industry-leading expert in the evolution of exhaust technology for over 20 years. One of the finest kept secrets of racers and performance builders, state-of-the-art exhaust systems and headers built by Dynatech have made a huge impact on the hot rod, circle track and drag racing world. Painstakingly designed and meticulously engineered, supreme quality Dynatech exhaust products offer amazing horsepower and torque gains. Tube lengths, diameters and routing are thoroughly designed and tested for superior fit and function. Dynatech continues to build supremely efficient and ultra powerful exhaust products that deliver outstanding performance and sound which are sure to put you one step ahead of other drivers on the road.