Lincoln Navigator 2003, TPMS Service Kit by Dorman®. Anodized Aluminum. With Hardware Only. Replacement Grommet, Valve Core, and Cap. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman's Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is individually bagged and includes properly fitting sealing cap, hex nut, rubber grommet, and valve core. The Tire Industry Association (TIA) recommends replacing valve stem seals on the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)-equipped vehicles every time a tire is dismounted. Don't get stuck without the parts you need.
- Valve core is nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Individually bagged for single tire servicing
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
Dorman Products Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. They have earned their reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Their prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere.