Protect-A-Wire Kit by Design Engineering®.
|Sleeve Attachment Style: Slide-over|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature: 400 Degrees F|
|Material: Silicone Rubber|
|Length: 25 ft.|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
|Boot Finish: Black|
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
- 25' of 3/8" id Silicone covered Annealed Fiberglass Sleeve
- 8 DEI brAnded high heat shrink tube ends
- 8 Numbered 1-8 high temp shrink tube ends[os:]25 ft. of Black Silicone with numbered shrink tube ends to label plug wires to the correct cylinder
Annealed Fiberglass sleeve is coated with Silicone providing excellent resistance to abrasion, fraying and punctures. Resistant to chemicals and extremely flexible, heat resistant to 400°F makes it the perfect choice to cover and protect your spark plug wires. High dielectric strength for high voltage coils and ignition systems.
It's hard to find a street performance enthusiast or racer who has never heard of Design Engineering® and its superior thermal tuning solutions. The company offers a comprehensive range of products, including nitrous oxide systems, performance coolant additives, sound control and thermal protection products, and much more. The Design Engineering innovative CryO2 cryogenic intake system was honored with the Best New Performance-Racing Product award from SEMA in recognition of an innovative design achievement. The company continues to explore up-to-date methods of identifying new product opportunities in order to offer the most efficient systems and parts found on the market.