Universal Racer Series Gauges by Defi®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, Defi® Racer Series Gauges feature premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards. Racer Gauges are quick-responsive and high-accurate analog gauges. The dial are not visible until the ignition is turned on.
Notes: Racer Gauge operates standalone. Control unit is not necessary.
- Stepping Motor "STEP MASTER VS-2" for F52 and 60, and STEP MASTER STS26A" for F80 provides smooth operation
- Ignition ON initiates self-luminescence gauge
- Illumination using high-brightness LEDs
- Lightning-like Opening / Closing mode
- Self-diagnostics function monitors both sensor disconnection and short-circuiting during startup
- Full 270°sweep dial provides ultimate visibility
- A mounting bracket and instrument case is provided with the product
- The red triangle of the regular position bezel can be used as a warning indicator and others
This Defi® product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is second to none. It is manufactured from first-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Defi® is a brand name for aftermarkets used by Nippon Seiki which manufactures and supplies gauges and displays for vehicles. Nippon Seiki has designed and produced automobile instrument clusters for over 60 years. Nippon Seiki supply instrument panels for the world’s sports vehicles and specialized vehicles. F-1 drivers and motorcycle racers put their confidence in the accuracy and performance of our products. Nippon Seiki are continually seeking innovative ways to produce state-of-the-art technology for Defi’s aftermarket products.