Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch Kit (60730) by CURT®. Includes gooseneck hitch and installation brackets. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Gooseneck hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes gooseneck hitch #60607 and installation brackets #60657
- No Frame Drilling Required
|Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat|
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW): Up to 30000 lbs|
|Vertical Load: Capacity 7500 lbs|
- Includes Double Lock gooseneck hitch #60607 and installation brackets #60657
- Accepts up to 30000 lbs. GTW and 7500 lbs. vertical load limit
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Removable chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstruction
- Heavy-duty handle can be positioned on either side of the vehicle
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Includes spring-loaded safety chain loops and grade 8 hardware
- Gooseneck hitch backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Gooseneck installation brackets made in USA
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension of your truck that allows you turn your 4x4 into the workhorse it was designed to be. That is why CURT offers gooseneck hitch kits that include both the hitch and the installation brackets, making it simpler and easier to get your truck towing-ready. This kit includes the CURT Double Lock gooseneck hitch and installation brackets to match. The under-bed Double Lock gooseneck hitch gets its name from the two locking pins that engage the trailer ball and hold it in place, giving you twice the security when towing especially heavy trailers. The Double Lock mounts underneath your truck bed, using the included brackets, and provides a removable 2 5/16" gooseneck trailer ball with a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. Using the heavy-duty operating handle, the trailer ball can be unlocked and flipped over whenever necessary to allow full use of the truck bed. The Double Lock comes with solid safety chain hookups, an attractive chrome trim ring, a durable carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. This particular Double Lock gooseneck hitch kit is design to be a custom fit for certain years of the Dodge Ram 1500 (excluding air suspension).
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".