Crower Cams and Equipment Company, Incorporated will be herein referred to as ‘Crower’. Crower's products are proven by laboratory and field testing. Crower does not warrant the product’s performance due to the fact Crower cannot control the installation, application or usage. Crower does not warrant any items outside of the Crower line of products. Crower does not warrant or accept liability for the destruction or damage to other products used in conjunction with Crower products. By installing any Crower product you acknowledge that Crower products are high performance parts, not direct replacement parts, that they may have different tolerances or requirements and you agree to take full responsibility for meeting any such requirements. Crower neither delegates nor authorizes any person to assume obligations or liabilities on behalf of Crower in connection with any Crower products or the sale of any Crower products. Nothing in this Statement of Policy shall alter or enlarge the terms of the warranties, obligations or liabilities issued with the products. Warranty is void in race applications
WARRANTY PROVISIONS: Applies to all connecting rods, crankshafts, clutches and valve train components. Valve train components include: hydraulic, solid, and roller lifters, valve springs, stainless steel rocker arms and pushrods. Crower warrants all of the above listed products against manufacturer’s defects for one year from date of purchase. Shipping/Handling will not be covered during warranty replacement issues. Shipping/Handling is not credited or refunded during any warranty transaction
CAM WARRANTY PROVISIONS:
Crower warrants its entire cam series against excessive lobe wear for one year from the date of purchase by the purchaser/user in accordance with Crower policies. Crower cams are designed and/or required to be used in conjunction with Crower kits to insure optimum performance and longevity. The warranty is valid only where a complete Crower kit is used. If excessive lobe wear occurs during said one year period, purchaser must return the cam and lifters to Crower, freight prepaid. The parts in question will be evaluated for proper installation and inspected for possible defects. If failure was determined to be due to installation, break in error or other errors in usage the purchaser must secure the means for return delivery of the parts. Parts left in possession of Crower will be scrapped after 30 days. Should Crower find a manufacturing defect, Crower will offer one of two options:
- Repair will be made at no cost to the purchaser.
- New replacement parts will be supplied at no cost.
The following terms apply to any Crower warranty
- Crower warranties are void where the Crower product has been physically altered, improperly installed, used or otherwise damaged or has been used for a purpose is was not intended or for which it was designed.
- Purchaser must fill out the product registration form within thirty days of purchase to obtain the benefits of the foregoing warranties. Failure to do so will void all of the express warranties herein above set forth.
- Implied warranties of merchantability and fitness are limited for a term of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
- Crower is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage.
- These warranties are not assignable or transferable.
- These warranties do not apply to reground cams or components used therein.
- Each warranty will apply to all repaired or replaced cams or components until the expiration of the remaining period of the original warranty.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
- Some Crower products are not legal for sale or use on emission controlled motor vehicles.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More