CT43XR Series Oil-Less 2.0 Turbocharger by Comp Turbo®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get you vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
- Off Road Use Only: Comp Turbo turbochargers are primarily designed for certain vehicles that are used on race tracks that feature legally organized and sanctioned, closed course, off-road competitive events
- They are not recommended for use on vehicles that might have emission systems modified so that they no longer legally meet local, state or federal emission levels, noise levels, or safety standards and are subsequently driven on public roads or highways. Comp Turbo hereby disclaims any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, that the use of its turbochargers will allow the vehicle to comply with legally mandated emission standards
- Any vehicle that has any alterations to a factory emission system must pass an emission test before being operated on public roads or highways. The buyer assumes all responsibility for proper vehicle usage and legal compliance. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
Fitment notes: Fits Models with 2.0 - 7.0 L Engines
|Horsepower Rating: 370|
|Displacement: 2.0 - 7.0 L Engines|
|Compressor Housing Inlet: 3"|
|Compressor Housing Outlet: 2"|
|Compressor Housing A/R: 0.60|
- Designed by seasoned engineers using advanced technology
- Perfect solution for your diesel engine needs
- Backed by uncompromising quality and value
- Proven to reliably perform year after year
Comp Turbo® was formed on October, 2007 with the intent to design and manufacture the most advanced turbochargers available. Located in San Dimas, CA with an assembly room, quality control room, high-speed balancing machine and CNC machines in its arsenal, Comp Turbo started to manufacture the highest quality turbochargers. Since that time and for over a decade already, the company has continued to grow every year, providing the highest quality turbochargers to give their customers an edge to put them ahead of competition. From its first triple ceramic ball bearing system to its latest oil-less turbochargers, Comp Turbo products outperform the competition in every way.