Drag Race Mechanical Roller Tappet Camshaft (12-814-9) by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 6000-10000. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 278°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 294°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 114°. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get you vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
- Requires Bronze Gear Thrust Button And Wear Plate
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
|RPM Range: 6000-10000|
|Intake Duration @050" Lift: 278°|
|Exhaust Duration @050" Lift: 294°|
|Intake Valve Lift: 0.824"|
|Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.739"|
|Advertised Intake Duration: 314°|
|Advertised Exhaust Duration: 335°|
|Lobe Separation: 114°|
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
For more than 35 years, the COMP Cams® mission has never changed: to produce the highest-performing products possible, provide customers with superior service, and to lead the industry in technological development. While the COMP Performance Group™ has grown to multiple companies and hundreds of employees, COMP Cams® still retains the competitive spirit and desire to be the very best that has positioned COMP Cams® as the absolute leader in valve train components.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov