Buyers Products warrants all products and hardware manufactured, and/or distributed by it (except those specified) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment. Parts must be properly installed and used under normal conditions. Any product which has been altered, including modification, misuse, accident, or lack of maintenance will not be considered under warranty. Normal wear is excluded. The sole responsibility of Buyers Products under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any part or parts which are found to be defective by Buyers Products.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY. Buyers Products Company warranties all Rotating Beacons, and Incandescent products to the original owner against defects in workmanship and material for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY. Buyers Products Company warranties all LED Strobe Lights, LED Strip Lights, LED Tube Lights, and LED Work Light products to the original owner against defects in workmanship and material for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. Buyers Products Company warranties all DOT LED Lighting products to the original owner against defects in workmanship and material for the lifetime of the product unless otherwise specified.
Buyers Products Company warrants to the original purchaser of a Buyers Products SnowDogg® brand snowplow that they will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the date of original purchase. Buyers Products warrants accessories, service parts, and components purchased separately to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year after date of original purchase. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other express and, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Buyers Product's Liability is expressly limited to repair or replacement of defective parts. Buyers Products shall not be liable for consequential, incidental or contingent damages whatsoever, even if damages are caused by the negligence or fault of Buyers Products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Additional purchaser's rights may vary from state to state.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Parts not furnished by Buyers Products or damage resulting from same
- Parts modified without authorization or damage resulting from same
- Expendable parts (cutting edges, fluids, etc.)
- Damage resulting from failure to install, maintain or operate the product per the owner's manual, installation instructions, or application guides
- Damage to vehicle and/or frame of vehicle resulting from plow attachment
Buyers Products Company warrants all parts of the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year. All SHPE and PRO Series Poly Spreaders are warranted for two (2) years. Parts must be properly installed and used under normal conditions. Normal wear is excluded. Any part, which has been altered, including modifications, misuse, accident, or lack of maintenance will not be considered under this warranty.
Buyers Products Company warrants all Scoop Dogg Snow Pushers to be free of defects in material & workmanship for a term of 10 years from the purchase date.
Exceptions to Warranty:
- All Wear Parts (including): Wear Shoes, Paint, Hardware, Cutting Edges, etc.
- Any unauthorized non-factory alteration or repair to any component or pusher unit
- Any and all damage as a result of Operator Error, Accidental Impact, Negligence or Misuse
Buyers Products Company does not warrant this product for any use other than its intended / advertised function. Buyers Products Company will not assume any liability for property damage or personal injury that may occur as a result of the use of the product.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More