Universal 12" iPod to USB 3.5 mm Cable (AIP-USB35MM-12) by Axxess®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this Axxess's product ensures superior reliability.
- USB Line Out Dock Cable lets you get high-quality line out audio from the dock connector of your iPad/ iPhone/ iPod while charging
- One end has a 30-pin connector that attaches to the bottom of your iPad/ iPhone/ iPod and the end other splits into a 1/8(3.5mm) stereo audio plug and a standard USB connector
- Plug the audio into a home/ portable/ car stereo to listen to high quality line-out audio
- Plug the USB into a computer or wall charger to charge the iPad/ iPhone/ iPod while listening for hours
- Connect your iPod or iPhone to car audio or amplified speaker with aux input
- The dock connector sends line level audio out from your iPod / iPhone and provides a better sound quality then the headphone jack output
- Cable is 12" in length
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.