Universal GripMaster Desk by AutoExec®. The AutoExec Gripmaster was designed to support traditional writing and working with a laptop or tablet. The top surface of this desk is covered with a rubber non-skid material that ensures a laptop, smartphone or folio won't move around when the vehicle makes sudden stops. The Gripmaster features a pull-out writing surface with built-in clipboard, which provides a convenient area for doing paperwork and writing. The large storage area underneath is great for office supplies, a laptop and other valuables you might want to keep hidden. Additional storage compartments hold small supplies such as pens and pencils. This desk model is ideal for those needing to keep mobile equipment accessible during the day as well as needing a convenient area for writing.
- Built-in power inverter 200w
- Printer stand and iPad/Tablet mount
- The large storage area underneath is great for office supplies
- The GripMaster can be easily secured with the seat belt in the passenger seat
- This writing surface has a built-in clipboard, which provides a convenient area for doing paperwork and writing
- The hidden storage compartment underneath will help keep your valuables safe and out of sight
- The top surface of this desk is covered with the rubber non-skid material
- Additional storage compartments hold small supplies such as pens and pencils
- Made in the USA
Mobile Office Vehicle, Inc. was founded in the summer of 1993 by Charles E. Lippert. Its original focus was on mobile offices permanently installed in mini-vans (MO-V). In 1995, an inventor from California brought the AutoExec® mobile desk idea to the company. A royalty deal was signed and the first redesigned desk was introduced. From that single product lead the development of several other models of desks that still today remain a core focus as over 100,000 units have been sold worldwide. Today, the AutoExec® brand is gaining international attention with distribution in several countries. As AutoExec continues to innovate, grow their line of products, and develop other markets, they strive to be the very best.