GMC Jimmy 1998, OE Graywerks Harmonic Balancer by ATP®. ATP Graywerks Harmonic Balancers are a high quality OE replacement alternative. The parts are developed to the OE design, ensuring they will install properly and function as intended. This design is manufactured with high grade metals and rubber that is bonded or pressed per the original specifications. Each component is precision machined and assemblies are dynamically balanced for the best performance. Where needed, a woodruff key is included in the box to replace a damaged or lost piece. ATP Harmonic Balancers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Outer Diameter (In): 6.0625|
- Manufactured to OE design ensuring each balancer will install properly and function as intended
- Dynamically balanced for proper absorption of the crankshaft vibrations
- Precision machined to zero runout providing smooth performance at all engine speeds
- Includes woodruff keys making installation smooth and easy if original key is damaged or lost
- Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty
ATP® was founded on July, 1955, and is currently known as one of the market leaders of automotive products consumed by professionals and do-it-yourselfers. The company is located in the northern suburb of Chicago, Illinois. Operating out of its own 92,000 sq. ft. facility, ATP offers a comprehensive product line that includes automatic transmission filter kits, repair kits, exhaust manifold kits, harmonic balancers, timing covers, cables, flywheel and ring gears, interior vent filters, and chemicals. With its dedication to perfection, ATP provides its clients with products which ensure lasting value and lead industry standards and practices to "zero defects."