5.5" AdvantEDGE™ Bull Bar by Aries®. The ARIES AdvantEDGE bull bar boasts an all-aluminum construction and a unique look to complement the style of today's trucks and SUVs. It is made with eight-sided, extruded aluminum tubing to be strong, lightweight and rust-free. It also features a reversible crossbar with an octagonal grid and channel-style track for mounting auxiliary lights. ARIES AdvantEDGE bull bars mount with a universal track system and vehicle-specific mounting brackets.
- Unique, eight-sided tube profile to complement the style of modern trucks
- Extruded, all-aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Stamped aluminum, octagonal grid crossbar for a distinct look
- Crossbar can be flipped to mount auxiliary lights
- Complements other ARIES AdvantEDGE accessories
- Universal track mounting system for easy, secure installation
- No-drill, vehicle-specific application for a custom fit
- Patent pending
- Five-year warranty
The aluminum construction is strong, lightweight, rust-free and has no plastic parts, meaning it will never crack or fade. The crossbar can be flipped to expose a 28" track mounting system for LED light bars, off-road lights or other auxiliary light options. Aries AdvantEDGE bull bars mount with a universal track system and vehicle-specific mounting brackets. They are available in a carbide black or chrome powder coat finish and come backed with a five-year warranty.
Aries® Automotive has been providing high quality aftermarket products with reliable service since 1997. The company has experienced steady growth year after year, with more and more enthusiasts discovering and appreciating its designs in tubular steel, rubber, and ABS plastic products. To meet the needs of the ever growing number of customers, Aries Automotive has increased their customer support by providing operations throughout North America: Southern California, Mid Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, British Columbia & Ontario, Canada. This has enabled Aries Automotive to meet the increasing demands for its products and allow for on-time-delivery at competitive prices.