Universal GTC-200 SCCA Adjustable Rear Wing by APR Performance®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Installation Type: Bolt-On. Height: 10". Spanning 48", the SCCA GTC-200 adjustable wing offers the perfect amount of downforce for midsize and compact cars. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost. Professional installation by well-qualified personnel is highly recommended.
Notes: Original version of GTC-200 only.
|Pattern: 2x2 twill weave|
|Material: Pre-preg carbon fiber, 3K|
|Coating: UV-stable clear coat|
|Mounting: 6061 billet aluminum brackets/pedestals that come in a flat black powder coat finish with application-specific bottom mounting bases|
|Hardware: Stainless-steel machine screws, washers, and nuts|
- Angle adjustment rods allow for easy tuning of downforce
- Reinforced pre-preg carbon fiber withstands extreme loads
- Interchangeable side plates help to further tune downforce levels
- GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable pre-preg carbon fiber composite materials for superior strength and low weight
- Aerodynamically-tuned side plates (aka end plates), included with every GTC Series Adjustable Wing, are critical components that help to ensure consistent airflow across the full span of the airfoil
- Modeled in 3D and validated using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Built to take quality to a new level and deliver peak performance
- Meticulously engineered with top-of-the-line technology
- Expertly built from super strong yet lightweight materials
- Thoroughly tested to withstand extreme conditions
Each GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. All CFRP airfoils are made using pre-pregnated composite manufacturing processes (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come.
Warning. User assumes full responsibility for ensuring proper installation as intended. Professional installation by well-qualified personnel is highly recommended. The vehicle applications shown above are intended to work as a complete system when installed onto original vehicle body parts (i.e. trunk lids, hatches, etc.). To insure proper function and reliability, APR advises against modification or substitution of any component of the intended installation. Any modification or substitution of the airfoil, side plates, pedestals, mounting bases, mounting brackets, or hardware included with the wing kit may create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail. Substitution of original vehicle manufacturer parts needed for the intended installation (i.e. rear trunk lid or rear hatch) with non-original parts may also create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail.
Since 1999, APR Performance® has been a market leader in producing and manufacturing high quality aerodynamic performance products for the aftermarket automobile industry. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, combined with real-world track testing, help to ensure products meet stringent performance specifications. Proprietary manufacturing processes utilizing pre-preg. carbon fiber composites help to produce products that are durable, lightweight, and of the highest quality.