Universal GTC-200 Drag Style Adjustable Rear Wing by APR Performance®. With a height of 5", the GTC-200 Drag wing is designed for cars with low profile roof lines or for those looking to reduce drag yet maintain an optimal level of downforce. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost. Professional installation by well-qualified personnel is highly recommended.
- GTC-200 Drag uses original version of the GTC-200 foil.
|Installation Type: Bolt-On
|Material: Carbon Fiber
|Third Brake Light: Without
|Quantity: 1 Piece
- Best-in-class Lift vs Drag (L/D) ratio ensures peak performance
- Angle adjustment holes allow for easy tuning of downforce
- Reinforced pre-preg carbon fiber withstands extreme loads
- The GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable pre-preg carbon fiber composite materials for superior strength and low weight
- Side plate angles are easily adjusted using the included stainless-steel hardware
- Built to take quality to a new level and deliver peak performance
- Meticulously engineered with top-of-the-line technology
- Expertly built from super strong yet lightweight materials
- Thoroughly tested to withstand extreme conditions
Each GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. All CFRP airfoils are made using pre-pregnated composite manufacturing processes (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come.
Warning. User assumes full responsibility for ensuring proper installation as intended. Professional installation by well-qualified personnel is highly recommended. The vehicle applications shown above are intended to work as a complete system when installed onto original vehicle body parts (i.e. trunk lids, hatches, etc.). To insure proper function and reliability, APR advises against modification or substitution of any component of the intended installation. Any modification or substitution of the airfoil, side plates, pedestals, mounting bases, mounting brackets, or hardware included with the wing kit may create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail. Substitution of original vehicle manufacturer parts needed for the intended installation (i.e. rear trunk lid or rear hatch) with non-original parts may also create unsafe operating conditions and ultimately cause this system to fail.
Since 1999, APR Performance® has been a market leader in producing and manufacturing high quality aerodynamic performance products for the aftermarket automobile industry. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analysis, combined with real-world track testing, help to ensure products meet stringent performance specifications. Proprietary manufacturing processes utilizing pre-preg. carbon fiber composites help to produce products that are durable, lightweight, and of the highest quality.