Manual Transmission Mount by Anchor®. A worn transmission mount can cause vibration and noise, and in extreme cases, driveshaft misalignment and U-joint failure. Manufactured using the latest CAD/CAM engineering process, the Anchor transmission mount features OEM quality and installs with no modifications.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Securely supports the transmission on the chassis
- Prevents excessive vibration and dampens noise
- Made of quality materials to ensure durability last
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) ensure premium abrasion resistance and aging stability
- Rubber material is made to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements based on your vehicle's requirements
- Hydraulic mounts are filled with a special hydraulic fluid to reduce vibration and noise
- Special Chemlock bonding agent for superior rubber-to-metal bond
- Fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat-treated Grade#5 bolts
- Provides OEM fit
There are a number of drivetrain mounts on your vehicle, and each mount has an important function. As for the transmission mount, it is used to stabilize and support the transmission, managing vibration and torque that goes along the driveline. This mount is extremely important for the overall performance and safety of your vehicle. If you feel excessive vibrations or hear unusual sounds during acceleration and shifting, this can be the sign of a failed transmission mount, and Anchor offers you the product that is a direct replacement for the factory part but costs less.
Manufactured using premium materials and CAD/CAM engineering process, the transmission mount features the OEM quality you want, the fit you need, and the performance you expect, all at an affordable price. Made to specific Durometer measurements, both natural and SBR rubber provide excellent abrasion resistance and aging stability. Anchor uses a special Chemlock bonding agent to ensure a perfect rubber-to-metal bond. The transmission mount includes hardened steel fasteners with heat-treated Grade#5 bolts. If you’re experiencing vibration and noise, don’t wait until driveline misalignment causes even more serious problems; install an Anchor Transmission Mount.
Founded in 1933, Anchor Industries® is a leading manufacturer of premium engine and transmission mounts in the aftermarket industry. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company works hard to be the first to market with late model applications for all vehicles, including American, European, and Asian applications. All Anchor mounts are designed to OEM standards using the latest CAD/CAM technology to ensure the highest consistency and quality. Thanks to its continued commitment to quality manufacturing, full-line coverage, and competitively priced products, Anchor has been at the forefront of the market for over 75 years and continues to grow and develop to meet the demanding needs of each customer.