Adjustable Blow Off Valve by Agency Power®. Adding a Blow Off Valve to the Can-Am Maverick turbo system is important to keep the performance up, while maintaining turbo life. With an ECU tune and higher boost levels, the Can-Am can gain 10-15% more power over stock. However unlike other turbocharged vehicles, there is no blow off valve or diverter valve on the turbo system. The purpose of a BOV is not just to sound cool, but it is designed to release the pressure that is built up in the charge side of the system. With nowhere to go, the pressure can cause turbulence to the impeller slowing the spool of the turbo down and causing premature wear. By installing a blow off valve, you can improve boost response, prolong the life of the turbo, and of course, get that cool swoosh sound!
- Does not include adapter pipe or charge pipe. The kit DOES include the vacuum fitting to tap into the intake manifold for a vacuum source
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
- CNC Machined Aluminum Constructions
- Anodized Black
- Pro Longs Turbocharge Life
- Great Blow Off Valve Sound!
Agency Power® Industries LLC was founded in 2003 in Gilbert, Arizona. It is committed to developing and engineering quality, functional, and innovative racing parts and accessories for the aftermarket. Agency Power proves its parts on a dynamometer and in track competition to make sure they will perform at their maximum potential and stand the test of time. Agency Power has pioneered a number of products that hit the industry and are unrivaled by competitors. With an endeavor to become one of the leading performance parts manufacturers, Agency Power puts heart and soul into creating top-of-the-line upgrades that respond to the challenges of the rapidly developing automotive market.