Magnum Flow® Pro Dry S Oval Tapered Gray Air Filter by aFe®. These high flow Pro DRY S air filters are constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides and will out flow the stock paper filters for improved performance. With three layers of progressively finer mesh synthetic media between 100% polyurethane top and base, this high flow, "oil-free" conical performance filter provides maximum convenience and easy maintenance with excellent airflow. Washable and reusable for multiple cleanings, the tall open evenly spaced pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for longer service cycle between cleanings. Pliable polyurethane flange with integrated bumps insures tight, no leak seal over the life of the filter. This filter has a 99.2% filter efficiency.
|Filter Types: Intake System Replacement Filter
|Series: Magnum Flow®
|Filter Shape: Oval Tapered
|Filter Style: Flanged
|Filter Color: Gray
- Improves airflow for better performance and acceleration
- Pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty
- Pro Dry S Five-Layer Progressively finer mesh cotton media for high airflow with high filtration efficiency
- Tall, Rounded, evenly-spaced pleats for maximum dust holding capacity
- Constructed with 100% pliable polyurethane for great seal without use of foam gaskets or sealing grease
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.