Magnum Flow® Pro 5R Round Tapered Air Filter by aFe®. This high flow Pro 5R air filters are constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides and will out flow the stock paper filters for improved performance. Five layers of progressively finer cotton media provides maximum air flow. Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles, the tall, open and evenly spaced filter pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for longer service cycle between cleanings. An integrated urethane bump seal insures a tight, leak-free seal over the life of the filter. The aFe filter system increased air flow 25% over the factory air filter set increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
|Filter Types: Intake System Replacement Filter
|Series: Magnum Flow®
|Filter Shape: Round Tapered
|Filter Style: Flanged
- Improves airflow for better performance and acceleration
- Pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty
- Pro-5 R Five-Layer Progressively finer mesh cotton media for high airflow with high filtration efficiency
- Tall, Rounded, evenly-spaced pleats for maximum dust holding capacity
- Constructed with 100% pliable polyurethane for great seal without use of foam gaskets or sealing grease
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.