Extreme Duty Series CV Driveshaft by Adams Driveshaft®. This Driveshaft will work up to 42" Tall tires. Bigger tires add more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, etc. So you want to make sure you are buying the right driveshaft for your Jeep.
- Lifetime Warranty if you twist Tube or break a Weld
- Designed to meet your individual needs and requirements
- Made using the highest grade components for utmost quality
- Meticulously tested to ensure uncompromising performance
- Guaranteed to withstand the toughest of off-road conditions
Adams Driveshaft® was founded in 1996 in Henderson, Nevada, by two best friends who had the mission of providing high-quality automotive parts for customers who care about the products they install on their vehicles. The company offers an extensive collection of superior-grade driveshaft and suspension components, off-road and Jeep parts, as well as custom parts and accessories designed to improve your vehicle’s performance. Adams Driveshaft has four state-of-the-art driveshaft machines, mills, and lathes that are used to custom make driveshafts all day long. The company makes its driveshafts using only the best components manufactured by American companies such as Spicer and Neapco to ensure they are unsurpassed in performance and reliability.