Acura Vigor Driveline & Axles
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$32.62 - $310.32
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$30.30 - $126.04
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$18.58 - $198.29
- Cardone®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Cardone features premium quality and will perform better than...100% Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking, the leading cause of boot failureA new axle nut is supplied with every unit for hassle-free installation, as the old nut on the vehicle is typically worn or stripped$32.84 - $110.81
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$29.79 - $98.14
- First Equipment Quality®Replacement CV Axle AssemblyReplacement CV Axle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by swapping out your malfunctioning part with this premium grade axle component. Made to OE specifications, it will help bring the...Designed to help bring your vehicle back in its tip-top conditionFaithful reproduction of the original part in quality, look, and function$39.60 - $322.58
- Cardone®Remanufactured CV Drive AxleRemanufactured CV Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured CV Drive Axle are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failureHigh quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life$31.35 - $95.22
- Mevotech®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$15.00 - $266.76
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.08 - $141.22
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$34.07 - $509.69
- Centric®C-Tek™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyC-Tek Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...High Quality Replacement ComponentsExacting fit and function$16.85 - $199.79
- Centric®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$29.22 - $350.01
- Pilot®Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot®. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub Assembly...ABS Sensor cable is constructed of nitrile butadiene rubber capable of handling temperatures from -40 degree F to 225 degree FUtilizing Superior seals to provide optimal performance between -30 degree F to 300 degree F$12.95 - $159.50
- Dorman®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.Easy to installDirect replacement for a proper fit$11.70 - $22.79
- Beck Arnley®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$6.79 - $27.25
- MOOG®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$7.62 - $17.56
- Timken®Wheel Bearing AssemblyWheel Bearing Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced surface...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$27.54 - $260.62
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing ModuleWheel Bearing Module by Quality-Built®. All-new bearings feature OE form, fit and finish to provide optimal performance and bearing longevity. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing...Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$16.47 - $96.06
- First Equipment Quality®Replacement Wheel BearingReplacement Wheel Bearings by First Equipment Quality®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$21.22 - $108.69
- NSK®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by NSK®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing part with this...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$8.08 - $223.27
- Koyo®Wheel BearingWheel Bearing by Koyo®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing part with this...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.21 - $157.93
- DuraGo®Wheel Bearing ModuleWheel Bearing Module by DuraGo®.$20.19 - $68.75
- Dorman®CV Joint BootCV Joint Boot by Dorman®. The CV Joint Boots provide various methods of eliminating the removal of the CV joint during installation. Uni-Fit boots can be stretched over the CV Joint, Quick Boots come in halves that are joined by an...Save labor with easy installation methodsComes with grease and bands$16.84 - $25.95
- National®Axle Shaft SealAxle Shaft Seal by National®. Don’t just repair a leak, prevent future problems with a National Oil Seal. This part is manufactured using exclusive National Dynamic Edge technology that generates a dynamic pumping action to keep...Designed to increase wheel-end reliability by effectively excluding dirt, moisture, and other contaminantsA patent-pending National Dynamic Edge technology allows for maximum protection$3.16 - $40.66
- Genuine®Drive Axle SealDrive Axle Seal by Genuine®. If your driveline system parts are in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto parts chain store. On our website...Designed to restore your vehicle’s driveline systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$4.27 - $41.21
- NOK®Stub Axle SealStub Axle Seal by NOK®. Keep your axle assembly in tip-top shape by swapping out your malfunctioning part with this premium grade axle component. Made to OE specifications, it will help bring the original look and function of the axle...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$4.86 - $11.17
- Timken®Differential Pinion BearingDifferential Pinion Bearing by Timken®. Take advantage of optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings that feature premium design, enhanced surface finishes, and are manufactured using quality materials to ensure longer bearing...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate capability of handling a load$7.14 - $253.82
- Timken®Differential Pinion SealDifferential Pinion Seal by Timken®. Timken offers the right seal you need to keep your vehicle run optimally. Timken seals provide ultimate protection from contaminants and help retain lubricants and liquids, ensuring a reliable...Machined rubber sealing edge provides greater accuracy and consistency and a better sealing surfaceAn extra dust lip helps keep harmful contaminants out and protects against rust and corrosion$2.24 - $39.24
- Timken®Differential SealDifferential Seal by Timken®. Timken offers the right seal you need to keep your vehicle run optimally. Timken seals provide ultimate protection from contaminants and help retain lubricants and liquids, ensuring a reliable vehicle...Machined rubber sealing edge provides greater accuracy and consistency and a better sealing surfaceAn extra dust lip helps keep harmful contaminants out and protects against rust and corrosion$3.38 - $15.11
- National®Automatic Transmission Differential BearingAutomatic Transmission Differential Bearing by National®. This bearing is manufactured from high quality steel and constructed utilizing state-of-the-art computer controlled heat treatment technology to ensure ultimate performance and...Possesses excellent antifriction propertiesManufactured utilizing computer controlled heat treatment processes for lasting performance$15.72 - $32.69
The Acura Vigor was a mid-size luxury sedan marketed in North America from 1992 to 1994. It was a rebadged version of the third-generation Honda Vigor, a mid-trim Honda sedan which was launched in 1981. Offered in North America in two trim levels, namely the LS and the upper GS, the Vigor was available with the only 2.5 L G25A1 I5 engine that developed up to 188 hp and 175 lb·ft of torque. During a rather short production period, the Vigor saw one minor upgrade, getting more rear seat room, softer suspension and a redesigned steering rack. In 1994, the Vigor was phased out in favor of the upcoming TL.
If you want to restore your premium Vigor to its original superior condition, you should deal with us. We offer a wide selection of top-quality aftermarket products, designed and produced by big names of the industry. The Acura Vigor axles & driveline parts on our virtual catalog have been sourced from Dorman, Beck Arnley, Cardone, Pronto and other companies notable for the spotless reputation. Make your order and rest assured that you’ve made the right decision choosing our store as your source for automotive products.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it's important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you're performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you're going to come across numerous...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...