Ram 3500 2015-2016, A16 Series 5th Wheel Hitch Head with OEM Legs by CURT®. 16000 lbs Towing Capacity. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a Curt Inc. 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
Fitment notes: Will Fit Models with Towing Prep Package.
|Warranty: Limited lifetime|
|Capacity: 16000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
|Vertical Load: 4000 lbs|
- Fits the Ram puck system
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra-wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving the hitch easy
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from the truck cab
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets SAE J2638 testing protocol
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
5th wheel hitches are by far the most trouble-free, easiest to hook up, and sweetest-towing rig on the road. Because the hitch is centered over the rear axle instead of four to six feet behind the axle, crosswinds and pavement irregularities that affect the trailer don’t affect the pickup nearly as much. Much like receiver hitches, 5th wheel hitches use an industry-standard rail system so they can be moved to a different truck, or removed temporarily to use the bed for normal hauling.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".