Ford F-550 6.7L 2011-2016, Jammer™ Stage 1 Performance Black Cold Air Intake System and Evolution CS2 Programmer by Edge®. Performance has never been easier. Edge Products is pleased to offer you two standout products in one kit to optimize your diesel truck’s power, fuel efficiency, and overall driving experience. The new Stage 1 kits from Edge include a best-in-class Evolution programmer and Jammer cold air intake. We’ve bundled superior performance with tremendous value and savings. Review the product details and coverage below. Be sure to see just how much money you can save by purchasing a Stage 1 kit as opposed to buying these products individually. Power, savings, and reliability are available now for your driving pleasure.
- This part is Federal (EPA) compliant.
- For Competition/Race use only (CARB EO: Intake D-541-15).
|Tube Finish: Black|
|System Type: Cold Air Intakes|
|Type: Without Legal Programmer|
|Replacement Filter: 88004|
- Available in Gasoline- or Diesel-specific applications
- Programs your vehicle’s engine control computer to let you increase power for maximum performance on the street, or while towing
- Offers setting for maximum fuel economy
- Customize operation of your vehicle’s air/fuel mixture, fuel flow, timing, throttle sensitivity, and automatic transmission shift points
- Stores your vehicle’s factory software programming for reinstallation at any time
- Displays readouts of your choice in analog or digital format
- Adjust or eliminate factory settings for rpm rev limiter and vehicle speed limiter
- Restores correct instrument readings and drivability when large tires are installed
- Provides detailed diagnostic of all check engine light faults and real-time monitoring of trouble codes
- Diesel version monitors exhaust gas temperatures as a fail-safe to ensure no engine components are being pushed past their limits
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Evolution reprograms your vehicle’s stock computer. It resides in the cab with one simple cable connection to the OBDII (diagnostic) port. The Evolution is used to save the stock files from the vehicle’s computer and then upload the Edge calibrations into the vehicle’s computer. This amazing product is available for both gas and diesel pickups and SUVs. This product comes with multiple power levels custom tuned by a whole team of engineers, and can be installed in minutes without ever popping the hood. The Evolution greatly increases horsepower and torque. Not only does it re-tune your vehicle, it stays mounted in the cab and features real-time, monitoring of vital engine data for a complete gauge package.
The Jammer Cold Air Intake design was engineered to move the intake box away from the engine’s heat to reduce warm air flow and catch the cooler outside air. Moving the air filter helps capture the outside cooler air that can be sucked into the engine for combustion. Cooler air brings more oxygen (denser air) into the combustion chamber and that means more power. When combining cooler more dense air to the engine you are able to have a more efficient combustion as well as add more fuel equaling more power.
Headquartered in Odgen, Utah, Edge Products was founded in 1999 by engineers that specialized in performance electronics for diesel trucks. Earning a reputation for reliability and proven performance among users, Edge Products greatly expanded their customer base worldwide and has been named three times to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies. Edge currently offers a variety of OBD II compatible modules, programmers, and monitors for gasoline- and diesel-specific applications. Today, Edge is a subsidiary of the MSD Performance Company, and the resulting affiliation with MSD Ignition, Superchips, and Racepak parts has led to unparalleled engineering expertise, advanced product features, and quality construction techniques. Edge currently has over 100 employees and occupies a 40,000 square foot facility.