2011 Cadillac Escalade Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterCadillac Escalade RWD 6.0L with LEV2 Standard / with ULEV Standard 2011, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter:...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$1,069.90
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with CalipersCadillac ESV SUV / Pickup EXT / Regular SUV 2011, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake...$372.72 - $747.81
- Arnott®Front and Rear Air to Coil Conversion KitCadillac Escalade 2011, Front and Rear Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Arnott has revolutionized the industry once again with our exclusive conversion kit. Elite coil spring kit delivers a seamless and...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$424.15 - $764.15
- K&N®77 Series High-Flow Performance Aluminum Polished Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterCadillac Escalade 6.2L 2011, 77 Series High-Flow Performance Aluminum Polished Cold Air Intake System by K&N®. The K&N high-flow performance air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system. The...$314.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- DiabloSport®Trinity 2 ProgrammerCadillac Regular SUV Gas 2011, Trinity 2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. Power Level 2 (87 Octane Performance Tune): 13 HP, 18 TQ. Power Level 3 (Mileage Booster Tune). The all-new Trinity (T2) EX is the most advanced performance programmer...Touch ScreenData Logging$599.95
- MagnaCharger®TVS1900 Series Supercharger KitCadillac Escalade 6.2L 2011, TVS1900 Series Supercharger Kit by MagnaCharger®. Maximize your vehicle's potential and experience the limitless power with this supercharger system. This bolt-on kit is engineered to give you outstanding...TVS1900 Hybrid-roots superchargerInstalls in one day$5,795.00
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpCadillac Escalade 6.2L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 2011, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitCadillac Escalade 2011, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- JET®Powr-Flo™ Throttle BodyCadillac Escalade 2011, Powr-Flo™ Throttle Body by JET®. The JET Powr-Flo Throttle Body is a direct replacement for the factory unit. It can be used to replace a worn out throttle body or to upgrade the existing throttle body. JET...Modified air inlet to improve air flow and Throttle responseUnique Design increases air velocity to the intake manifold$369.71
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark PlugsCadillac Escalade 2011, Double Platinum Spark Plugs by Autolite®. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved durability and prolonged service...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74 - $10.01
- MaxTrac Suspension®3" Lift SpindlesCadillac Regular SUV RWD Without Factory Aluminum Suspension 2011, Lift Spindles with 3" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Maxtrac Suspension's lifted spindles are a simple, but extremely effective way of gaining...Ground force spindles provide 2.5 inch of dropThese spindles are made of ductile iron$465.45
- Mechman Alternators®E Series Billet-Tech AlternatorCadillac Regular SUV 2011, E Series Billet-Tech Alternator by Mechman Alternators®. Current: 370 Amp.6 phase technology and 12 diodesMaintains 200+ Amps at engine idle speeds$699.00
- Motive Gear®A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetCadillac Escalade with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle / with GM 8.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 2011, A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$150.37 - $161.04
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Corsa®Sport™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear ExitCadillac Escalade 2011, Sport™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by Corsa®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. The...$1,101.99 - $1,239.99
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitCadillac Escalade 2011, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series Yellowstuff...$358.45 - $404.82
- Unity®Air Ditcher™ Front Conversion KitCadillac Regular SUV 2011, Air Ditcher™ Front Conversion Kit by Unity®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Unity offers conversion kit that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer...$92.91
- K&N®71 Series Blackhawk Induction™ Aluminum Textured Black Cold Air Intake System with Black FilterCadillac Escalade 6.2L 2011, 71 Series Blackhawk Induction™ Aluminum Textured Black Cold Air Intake System by K&N®. The K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air intake system that is...$347.99
- Bully Dog®BDX ProgrammerCadillac Regular SUV 6.2L 2011, BDX Programmer by Bully Dog®. Supports Custom Tuning. Pre Loaded Tunes.Bully Dog’s new BDX hand-held performance tuner gives drivers the edge they need, whether tackling tough terrain, pulling a heavy...On-Screen Digital DisplayHolds Up To 20 Custom Tunes$399.00
- Livernois Motorsports®Powerstorm Pro Series Short BlockCadillac Regular SUV 6.0L 2011, Powerstorm Pro Series Short Block by Livernois Motorsports®. These products are built using the same standards and quality as any Livernois product but with parts and service options more geared around...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6,831.99
- Mishimoto®Aluminum RadiatorCadillac Regular SUV 2011, Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$508.50
- Remco®Lube Pump KitCadillac Escalade 6L80 Transmission 2011, Lube Pump Kit by Remco®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,446.90
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsCadillac Escalade 2011, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetCadillac Escalade 2011 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$116.95
- McGaughy’s®2" Lowering Front SpindlesCadillac Escalade RWD 2011, Lowering Front Spindles with 2" Body Drop by McGaughy’s®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade...Designed to get maximum out of your steering systemImprove the performance of your vehicle$260.14
- Mechman Alternators®G Series AlternatorCadillac Regular SUV with 2 Pin Oval Plug 2011, G Series Alternator by Mechman Alternators®. Current: 240 Amp.High amperage alternator with superior amperage output over OEM alternatorsFeature solid copper custom rectifiers$349.00
- Motive Gear®Ring and Pinion Gear SetCadillac Escalade 2011, Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for easy setup, superior strength,...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$236.90 - $293.58
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Corsa®Sport™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Side ExitCadillac Escalade 2011, Sport™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Side Exit by Corsa®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. The...$1,101.99 - $1,239.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2011 Cadillac Escalade with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2011 Cadillac Escalade that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $65.49 - $389.95