Honda Accord 2010, Intermotor™ TPMS Sensor Service Kit by Standard®. OE Style. Intermotor™ is a complete engine management import line that includes ignition and electrical relays, switches and sensors with a concentration on high technology categories such as computerized engine controls, fuel injection, and emission controls. Brand's TPMS product line is no different. Each product is rigorously tested to meet Standard strict quality standards. What’s more, Standard holds more than 30 TPMS-specific patents and have an additional 20+ pending.
- Each Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor Service Kit OE Design is a direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- High-quality materials withstand extreme conditions
- Undergoes extensive testing to ensure reliability
- As a global manufacturer of automotive aftermarket products, Standard maintains complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process
- Warranty:3 years/36,000 mile
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.